Hyadent BG Is the first worldwide product manufactured by BioScience GmbH – Germany containing a special type of hyaluronic acid from non-animal source, specifically designed to be used in dentistry.
Uses of Hyadent BG:
- Before flap closure to support and accelerate wound healing
- In periodontal regeneration (GBR/GTR) mixed with bone filling materials
- Subgingival or supragingival application as a therapeutic measure for treating periodontal disease and as an adjuvant/local delivery material to mechanical treatment.
- Adjunct to scaling and root planning to improve gingival parameters.
- In sinus lift mixed with bone filling materials
- In apicoectomy mixed with bone filling materials
- In socket preservation mixed with bone filling materials
- papilla reconstruction by injection of hyaluronic gel in the papilla
- Adjuvant to gingivitis treatment
- Adjuvant to Periimplantitis treatment
- To enhance dental implant Osseo integration
- Healing of injured papilla
- To obtain bacteriostatic effect and anti-inflammatory effect for improved protection of the wound area.
- Treatment of ulcer by topical application.